The K-1 World Max defines its champion on November 8th, in Tokyo, and Brazil will have two representatives at the event. Among the scheduled fights, Fabiano da Silva will make his debut in the organization against Jan Kaszuba. André Dida is scheduled for the GP's reserve fight against the Japanese Hinata. If an injury occurs in the quarter-finals of the tournament, the winner of this duel will be called up to compete.
The new event in 2010 will be an MMA fight between the former Japanese judoka, gold medalist at the Beijing Olympics, Satoshi Ishii against New Zealander Antz Nansen. Check out the full event card
GP up to 70kg:
– Mike Zambidis vs. Yuichiro Nagashima;
– Albert Kraus vs. Giorgio Petrosyan;
– Gago Drago vs. Mohammed Khamal;
– Michał Głogowski vs. Yoshihiro Sato;
GP reserve fight:
– Hinata vs. Andre “Dida” Amade;
– Yuta Kubo vs. Hiroya;
– Yuya Yamamoto vs. Seichi Ikemoto;
– Shunsuke Oishi vs. Makoto Nishiyama;
– Fabiano da Silva vs. Jan Kaszuba.
- Satoshi Ishii vs. Antz Nansen;